We’d like everyone to save the date for the next DemoCamp, January 12th!
In between now and then, we’re looking for demos and sponsors, so step right up if you’re interested in either.
Also, we’d like to catch you up on some news and events around town. Don’t forget to check out Digital Alberta‘s mixer on Tues, Nov 9th. Also that evening is Pixels and Pints, a casual get together for design enthusiasts at the Hop in Brew. The next day, Weds Nov 10th is Third Tuesday (seemingly a bit of a misnomer) with @RichardatDell. Finally, here are a few words about Startup Calgary:
Startup Calgary is looking for fresh, up-and-coming startups to be showcased at Startup Calgary’s Launch Party to be held on November 23, 2010 at the prestigious Hotel Arts.
The deadline to apply is Friday, November 5, 2010, register now!
Benefits for being one of our showcased Start-ups:
– Media coverage with our media sponsor TechVibes
– 30 minute advisory session with the showcase selection panel
– Strategic introductions to A100 members at the event
– Exposure to the entire Calgary area startup community
To qualify your company must be:
– An Information, Communications, or Media technology startup based in Calgary (no bio tech or clean tech)
– Ready to, or have recently launched your company; and/or viable product/service
– Incorporated for no longer than two years
Tell us why you’re the hot new thing – Apply at startupcalgary.ca
Please forward this email any potential Calgary Startups that would be interested in applying, we don’t want anyone to miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Just want to come to the party? Tickets are on sale now!
Startup Calgary is all about community building – our primary goal is to help pull the IT based, startup related communities in Calgary and surrounding area closer together. We know that’s a pretty tall order – there’s a lot of get togethers, basement startups, and technologies being dreamed up here in our city that no one is aware of. We want to make sure everyone has the support and exposure they need