DemoCampCalgary 22 is less than a week away – and we’ve got a some great demos lined up for you! Each demo will be 5 minutes, and we’ll give them the hook if they don’t give us a true demo. Which reminds us . . . this is a good time to talk about DemoCamp rules:
- You must talk about DemoCamp. Bring a friend to DemoCamp Calgary and help support the startup community.
- For presenters: No PowerPoint – you must demo a working product; hard clock – your presentation ends when time is up.
- For the audience: Support the entrepreneurs – try out their products, make an intro or tell someone who might be interested in the product.
Here’s a few more reasons to attend:
- You need to get the word out about something. We’ll give you the mic for a few moments. (Your company is hiring, you’re looking for a job, you have an event you’d like to invite people to)
- Meet entrepreneurs, tech geeks, designers, and other great people!
See you at the Calgary Chamber of Commerce @ 6:30 – 2/22/2012.